|Signed Agreement & Payment with CREDIT CARD required before reservation is approved
Cash/Checks are not accepted.
- Facility Use Agreement - Community Center (PDF) (required - print, sign and return with payment).
(listed per hour/per day, plus tax if applicable)
|East & West Rooms||American Legion||Entire|
|Kitchen w/ hourly room rental|
Included in day rental
Included in day rental
Included in day rental
Prices Subject to Change Without Notice. Daily Rates are for a 10 hour or more rental block
- $100 (no alcohol) or $500 (serving alcohol) (Includes $20 Key Deposit)
- Deposit is secured with a credit card. The credit card is not charged unless damage occurs.
You will be asked to create an account, or to sign in if you already have an account. You will also be asked to save a credit card number in your account to schedule a reservation and as security for additional fees such as extended reservation times, damages or non-compliance with the Community Center Facility Use Agreement. The reservation system enables the user to create and manage their own reservation and payments. However, if you have questions or need assistance with a reservation call 970-871-8263 or EMAIL.
NOTE: If you are a non-profit organization your rate will be modified and payment can be applied after your reservation has been approved and non profit status has been verified.
Payment must be received before reservation is approved. Reservation may be cancelled if payment and use agreement are not received after reservation is placed in the system.
ROOM CAPACITY/SQUARE FOOTAGE
- Community Room East & West – 175 people seated at tables & chairs – 2,500 square feet
- Community Room East or West – 85 people seated at tables & chairs – 1,250 square feet
- American Legion Conference Room – 20 people – 525 square feet
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED (FREE OF CHARGE):
- 20 (5' diameter round) tables
- 2 (8’ x 30” oblong) tables
- 200 chairs
- Wireless Internet
- Stand-Alone Projection screen (by request only)
- Podium (by request only)
- Piano (located in East Community Room only)
Flat rate: You must supply your own linen, china, glassware, flatware, pots and pans, and special equipment for the purpose of food and beverage preparation and service. The following items are included with rental of the kitchen:
- Refrigerator (walk-in coolers not included)
- Small Freezer
- Ovens & Range
- Ice Machine
It is the responsibility of the renter to leave the Community Center in a clean and orderly condition. Cleaning materials and supplies are provided in the Janitorial Closet. Return all furniture to original location. Empty all trash receptacles and deposit trash into outside dumpsters. Dry mop all wood floors. Vacuum carpeted areas. Clean up spills as soon as possible. Clean restroom fixtures, sinks, counters and floors. Clean kitchen appliances, sinks, counters and floors. Your damage deposit will be forfeited in the event this clause is not met. Damage above and beyond the deposit is the responsibility of the Renter.
To obtain permission to serve alcoholic beverages the City Clerk's office MUST be contacted at the time of making your reservation, a 970-879-2060 ext. 248. Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted outside of the Community Center.
Non-Profits may sell alcoholic beverages with a pre-approved Special Events Permit & Liquor License. This Permit will take up to 30 days to obtain. The City Clerk’s office must be contacted regarding this Special Event Permit, at (970) 879-2060, ext. 248. A Certificate of Insurance is required if the event is open to the public and alcohol is being served, or proof thereof, for $1,000,000 of general liability coverage with the City of Steamboat.
A Certificate of Insurance is required if an event is open to the public, or proof thereof, for $1,000,000 of general liability coverage with the City of Steamboat Springs named as additional insured, shall be provided by the undersigned. This can be emailed to Heather Oss.
After your reservation has been approved, you will receive an email via "ActiveNet" reservation system. All reservations will initially reflect a "general public" rate until the reservation can be modified if applicable. A signed facility use agreement, room rental fee, including tax (excluding 501(c)3 organizations with a Colorado tax exempt certificate on file), certificate of insurance (if open to the public), and damage deposit must be received within 15 business days of booking or reservation will be canceled. You will not receive a reminder.
The reservation system enables the user to create and manage their own reservation and payments. However, if you have questions or need assistance with a reservation call 970-879-2060 or EMAIL.
You are responsible for picking up the key the day of your event or on the Friday prior to a weekend event.
- Keys pick up is at the City Hall Front Desk
- Call 970-871-8263 or email Heather Oss to arrange key pick up.
- Office Hours are Mon-Thurs 7:30 am – 5:30 pm; Fridays are 7:30 am – 11:30 am.
- Key must be returned the day after your event or by Monday if the event is on a weekend.
- Return key to the City Hall front desk, or drop in the Drop Box outside the front door of the City Hall entry.