Robin Crossan - District I
Robin Crossan was elected to City Council in November 2015, currently serving a four-year term in her District I seat. Prior to council, she volunteered for more than 14 years in the Steamboat Springs School District — first as a member of SPE PIC, Middle School PIC and SAC, and then the Capital Commission. She was president of the Education Fund Board and the Steamboat Springs School Board.
In 2001, Crossan moved from Southeast Pennsylvania to Steamboat Springs with her husband, Barry, who is retired from the oil and gas industry, and son, Brant, who attended Strawberry Park Elementary, Steamboat Springs Middle School and Lowell Whiteman School. Brant is current a member of the US Ski Cross team.
When not serving on council, Robin is a supervisor of the ambassador guest service program at the Steamboat Ski Resort and a winter agent with SkyWest Airlines at the Yampa Valley Regional Airport. Prior to Steamboat, she was facilities director for Macy's in New York City for nine years responsible for disaster recovery planning.
Crossan works with various organizations across the Yampa Valley donating her time to Rally in the Valley Golf Tournament and as a past board member for Young Life and Come Let’s Dance.
- Building Department Oversight Committee/Board of Appeals International Fire Code (Alternate)
- Chamber/Board of Directors
- Chamber/Lodging Committee (Alternate)
- City/Fire District Oversight
- Howelsen Hill Alpine Slide (Ad-Hoc)
- Urban Redevelopment Authority Advisory Committee
- Yampa Valley Airport Commission
- West Chester University - Business Administration
Contact Councilor Crossan: 970.819.9144 or Email Councilor Crossan