Municipal Court Contact Information
The court is closed to in-person sessions through April 30, 2021
Court Clerk - Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday - 8AM - 5PM
First & Third Wednesday of each month
Centennial Hall, 127 10th Street, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Municipal Court convenes at 5 pm on the first and third Wednesday of each month in Centennial Hall, 124 10th Street. please arrive early to sign in, as cases are heard on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payable fines may be settled prior to the scheduled court date by calling the Municipal Court Clerk at 970-871-8277.
- Parking protests are heard prior to court, dependent on the parking docket. Call 970-871-8277 to be added to the docket.
- Parking protests may be heard on a drop-in basis after the 5 p.m. court advisements.
Citations issued by the State Patrol, Routt County Sheriff, as well as some specific Steamboat Springs Police matters, are heard at the Routt County Combined Courts. Your ticket will state where you are to appear.
Depending on your case type and timeline, you might be requested to fill out a motion to continue.
- Traffic: Granted one to next court date
- Ordinance: submit form or contact the court.